Registrato: 29/06/19 08:57
|You may deny it , but there is no way you can reject the possibility you might be doing something that is actually wasting the time of your IT telemarketing campaign. That can be a really problem, especially if you have outsourced it to a professional IT lead generation company. This is a risk that you might not be able to afford, especially if you are in the cloud hosting business. Given the level of competition in this part of the cloud computing industry, you will need to know what the things that might be slowing you down are. You may not realize it, but these might cost you a huge deal from the cloud hosting leads that you could have been able to generate. So , what are these seemingly innocent actions, then?
1. Overload in the wrong work 鈥?keep in mind that there are some things that you are good at, and there are some things that you are not. For example, if calling prospects on the phone is not your forte, then it is high time that you let someone else do the job. Outsourcing to a professional IT telemarketing agency can be a smart investment.
2. You delay the easy ones 鈥?when faced with the easy tasks , it is often easy to just delay them. Actually, you shouldn鈥檛 since this you end up having a lot of work later that you will not be able to handle the easy tasks by then. Word of advice: do them now.
3. You breathe down the necks of your employees 鈥?if you keep finding yourself constantly managing you employees, then you might have to take a closer look at them. If they perform poorly, you might really have to let them go. But in the first place, why did you end up hiring them? You might need to make a check on your hiring process , too.
4. You look at the daily details 鈥?if you want to think strategically, you have to manage your time. And that includes blocking out any event that might distract you. There are a lot of these, everyday. You just need to know when to focus so that you can plan well.
5. Your social media plan is too vague 鈥?that is a problem faced by some small companies that fail to consider what their business really is. Or it is possible that the message they are sending is misinterpreted by the prospects and the market at large.
6. Reinventing the wheel 鈥?sometimes, there are projects that really lose steam in the end. But there are some of us who still insist on holding on to them, even though these projects are no longer viable. These essentially waste your time.
7. You keep on repeating your replies 鈥?one way to really waste your time is to constantly answer customer and prospect questions that keep repeating again and again. In this case , you might have to set up some information system so that they will no longer go to you anymore.
Yes, these are seemingly innocent enough, but are a complete waste of time. Well, if you cannot avoid them, you can always delegate some of your tasks to others , for example, outsourcing to IT-specialized telemarketing services providers to support your plans.
Phillip Mckenzie - About Author:
Phillip Mckenzie is a successful lead generation and appointment setting consultant specializing in IT Telemarketing. To know more about IT Telemarketing, Phillip recommends you to visit .
Collage picture framing and how this works Business Articles | September 25, 2015
When it comes to personalizing your home there is no better way to do this than to create a photo montage out of your favorite photographs and then display them proudly on any or all walls in your h...
When it comes to personalizing your home there is no better way to do this than to create a photo montage out of your favorite photographs and then display them proudly on any or all walls in your home in Collage Picture Frames.
Each collection of photographs can be grouped together around a particular theme or occasion to provide a one of a kind artistic creation to brighten up an everyday plain wall, providing a great focal and talking point for your rooms.
Collage Picture Frames?would make unique personal gifts to give to family or friends to commemorate a special birthday , anniversary or major life changing event. Creating a photo collage for your mother's 70th birthday for example would make a very special gift, you could collect together favorite photographs from special occasions in her life, then put them in a Collage Picture Frame for her. Imagine her delight when she opens up her birthday gift and discovers not only a beautiful photo frame to treasure forever but a lasting precious memory created especially for her by you.
Frames?can be made out of many different materials and in a large variety of sizes, some frames may hold one 8 x10 photo and several 4 x 6 prints while others will hold pictures of the same size. You can get frames made from wood, acrylic , metal, or some are magnetic which would be great for creating a photo collage for the kitchen.
Now how do you go about creating a picture collage of your photographs one method I use is firstly to decide on a theme for the collage, for example the first few months of a new babies life. I would take say three favorite photos of the child and blend them together using photo editing software. The first photograph would be a full picture of the newborn to which I would add a picture of the tiny feet and perhaps a favorite toy, you may decide to have all the photos in black and white and then use spot coloring on parts of the photograph to draw the eye to the part in the photo you want to emphasize. When you have finished blending your photos just print out this photo and add it to the main 8x10 opening on your frame, I would then print out individual photographs to co-ordinate with this one and put them into the remaining 4x6 openings.
You do not have to use photo editing software to make.