Registrato: 29/06/19 08:57
|Borders in Sarees that are adorned by every desi diva
Posted by sureshbhosle on February 6th , 2018
Buying the perfect saree could be a task. You always desire to stand out, be looked at and praised for the confidence with which you carry your saree. Hereís a little secret. In life, the edges and corners stand out better than what is in between, literally and metaphorically too. So the tip is , concentrate on your borders when it comes to sarees. A border will make or break your saree and you need to be extra picky about it to get everything just right. Here are some borders you should consider to believe that you were born for the saree and the saree was meant for you:
1. Modern Prints and Embroideries: These borders may include abstract designs or geometrical shapes, patterns and formations. Filled with bold, vibrant color contrasts, the borders are very eye catching. Choose stiff fabrics and display your elegance and grace in the classiest of manners.
1. Ethnic Prints and Embroideries: We have always been curious about the varied arts of different regions of our country. Well , hereís a chance to flaunt your best ethnic picks flawlessly. The grandly celebrated embroideries of Chikankari, Gota Patti, Kantha, Kasuti , Chamba, Banni, Phulkar, Kashmiri and the gorgeous paints and prints of koiri , madhubani, ikat and kalamkari are your best resort. You have a lot to choose from!
2. Zari Work: Zari borders are the epitome of richness. These royal borders do wonders. They never fail to bring out the best in you. The motifs are mesmerizing to say the leastbut plain zari borders create magic as well! Pair the borders with a dark coloured saree and you are winning, young lady!
3. Mirror Work: Add some bling to your personality with the stunning mirror work borders. These loud borders with feminine motifs are sure to give an edge to your look like none other. Iíll say, Go for It!
4. Pearl and Dabka: This immensely delicate and intricate style of embroidery is one to look forward to. These heavenly borders on a comparatively plain saree are here to steal the show. Theyíve got a beachy vibe and will definitely bring out the inner mermaid in you. Go for light , pastel colours.
5. Temple Borders: These sophisticated borders are here to stay. The have a very traditional and classy feel to them. The triangular motifs with an ikat style impression are subtle yet glamorous. Kanjeevaram sarees execute this motif quite well. You should own at least one of these.
6. Velvet Borders: Of course! It is 2018 and velvet is a massive yes. This incredible fabric gives a touch of boldness and independence to oneís personality and letís be honest, velvet is sexy. It is exciting and an obvious head turner.
7. Multi Borders: Yes. You heard it right. Multi borders is a thing. It has been a thing for a long time but has gone unnoticed. Make it a trend, do it justice. Rather than being subtle with the borders, donít let them merge together. Go wild! The sky is the limit. Select the borders of your dreams and combine them on one saree. Be the fashionista you always wished to be.
8. Gara Borders: These fancy borders coming from Persia and the Parsi culture are true heart stealers. Artistically embroidered in floral motifs they succeed in enhancing the charm. Vibrant colors work best and easily attract eyeballs. You have a choice. You could buy sarees with all these borders easily on online stores. You have a plenty of varieties. Be your own creative genius.
Women have been caring for their skin long before facials became common place and back in Grandmas time only the very wealthy had the money for fancy skin treatments.
So what did Grandma use for great facials?
She turned to her kitchen cupboards of course! Using homemade recipes and natural ingredients can work wonders on your skin and are non toxic and don't harm the environment either. Not to mention the break they'll give your wallet.
Here's some great home remedies you can use to have youthful , glowing skin:
Eggs - Honey - Sour Cream. It may sound like the makings of a good coffee cake, but If you have dry skin this facial can work wonders for you. Mix one egg yolk, two tablespoons sour cream and one teaspoon of honey. Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply to your skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes then rinse off with warm water.
Milk Of Magnesia. Grandma always said she bought so much Milk Of Magnesia because she had an ulcer, but now I know it was really her secret facial remedy! Believe it or not , this is a very effective cleanser and makes a great facial mask. Pour some Milk of Magnesia into a bowl and use cotton balls to dab on your face. Avoid the area around your eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes. Wet a face cloth with warm water and scrub the face to remove. Use a good natural moisturizer after to really leave your skin with a healthy glow.
Oatmeal - Honey - Lemon Juice. These three things mixed together make a great facial mask for anyone who has oily skin. Just mix them up and slather on your face. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Almonds - Witch Hazel. No, I'm not nuts - ground almonds and witch hazel make a great facial paste for normal skin. Chop the almonds up until they are very fine and mix ? cup with enough witch hazel to make a paste. Apply to your face and leave on for fifteen minutes. Gently wipe the paste off with a cloth and then rinse your face with warm water.
Taking care of your skin is important to look and feel your best. While there are a lot of manufactured products out there, for the most part, these natural facials work just as good without using toxic ingredients and harsh chemicals so next time you feel like a great facial , you only need to go as far as your kitchen cupboard!
Bee Supplements For Your Health
Posted by nick_niesen on October 26th, 2010